Premiere Pro for Corporate VideoAbout This Class
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge in Premiere Pro or video editing experience. We will make a video together from start to finish, step by step. By the end of this course you will know how to take your raw video files, edit them and improve their video and audio elements. You will learn how to add additional footage to enhance any boring video and hide the occasional mistake.
Yo will master transitions. You will learn how to sync separate audio & video files together all the way through to animating your logos & baseline subtitles.
If you have any trouble with your projects, camera or audio problems drop me a message. I am happy to help out. There are also exercise files so that you can follow along with the course videos.
If you need to start making professional corporate videos to impress colleges & clients come join me in the class. I will make easy and fun - I promise.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous video editing experience is needed.
- No previous Premiere Pro skills are needed.
- 13 lectures of well-structured, step by step content!
- You'll learn to make corporate video for YouTube, social media & your website.
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage
- How to add fade, cross fade, black fade transitions.
- How to adjust loudness of audio so it sounds normal & balanced
- How to Sync separate audio with video
- How to fix color & add a vignette
- Adding & animating a logo intro
- Adding names or adding text over video - lower thirds
- How to export & make a mp4s
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by video professionals
- This course is for beginners.
- Aimed at people new to the world of video.
- No previous Premiere Pro experience is necessary.
- For anyone that needs to put together video for work.
Your project for this course is to take the skills learnt here and create your very own corporate video. I’d love to see what you’re working on. Often corporate video can be dull, but don’t worry, send through your work – I’d love to see it. If you ask, I’m happy to offer constructive feedback.
Let me know what parts you were involved in. Did you shoot the video yourself? Did you have any issues with video or sound quality etc. Easiest way is to upload your video either to YouTube or Vimeo and share the link here.
Download the exercise files here.
Download the completed files here.
Login or Signup to Download Full Tutorials